Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Experiencing with Elements...

Recently when doing a project for a friend, I was editing her pictures and basically I told her I could give her a copy of all the prints in color and black and white. So that was my plan, but then on accident I changed the bottom layer to black and white and had the top layer colored, so I messed around with it more and ended up coming up with a new look for her, what I call "weird" :D I know this is probably a common way of editing photos, I'm just happy I figured it out. Today I just took a few funny pictures, so I'll post the color version of each one and then the "weird" version. Let me know what you think, which you like better. :) Oh, and the picture of me is because my little model didn't want to cooperate! ;)





(Oh, the middle pictures is of a dessert we came up with today! We call it, "Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake" It's all sugar free, with chocolate fudge pudding, cheesecake pudding, and then fresh strawberries! DELICIOUS!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Photoshop Elements a LOT. There are SO many cool things you can do with it.

I really like the semi-color effect and use it often when editing photos. Yours look really nice. I like both models. ;) The white hat is so cute.

Keep playing with Elements and see what you like!

And by the way, what version are you using?

Danielle said...

Thanks Kristen! I'm embarrassed to say, I am just using PS Elements 2.0 :D I REALLY need to upgrade.....