Thursday, December 11, 2008

BIG NEWS- Part2!!!!!!

Well I am SOOO thrilled to announce that Grace Creations Photography now has an active WEBSITE!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Aaron, my Dad's cousins husband, did it for me!! He did a fantastic job I think and it's set up perfectly! :) Please Please PLEASE check it out and let me know what you think! There is still alot that I have to do. I shouldn't even be launching the site until I've got the other pages up but well..I was too excited! :) There are some photos in the galleries and also he has set it up where I can create users for each "client" I have. That way the pictures aren't public to everyone. If I do a session with the family I just create them a user and they login and are able to view all the pictures! :)

I did pictures for Aaron's family actually last night so they were my first "session" to add! It's so great, I seriously love this website! :) CHECK IT OUT!


www.gracecreationsphoto.com

The pages that are missing will be a "Pricing" page of course and then a "Services" page. That way I can let everyone know it's not just photography I'll be doing, but scanning, video transfer, some design work and just other small jobs. :)

Hope your as excited as I am! :)

~Danielle :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Your website looks great! Very elegant and professional looking. Congratulations! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks SO WONDERFUL!!! How exciting!! :)

Bethany said...

I love it Dannie! Looks really professional.

Anonymous said...

Looks REALLY nice, Dannie! LOVE it!!! :D And yep, it does look really professional...just like you! :)

Danielle said...

Thanks guys!! :D Anna your funny... ;)

So glad you guys like it though!!

jess said...

How exciting! Your website looks great! It does look very professional:)
-Jess

Chelle Majeski said...

Good for you Danielle! I am so excited to see how your business takes off! Congratulations!

Allison Joy said...

Love the website, Danielle!

Keep up the excellent work!

Allison

P.S. Found your blog through links from other photogs :)