Tuesday, April 15, 2008

CRAYONS


Well, this will for sure be boring, but I wanted to get a few pictures up tonight! :) The rest will come tomorrow, but here are some pictures of crayons I took today. There really is no purpose for these. Although, there is a reason I have a picture of the Oklahoma crayon and the Missouri crayon.

I have a blog counter thing, that tracks from what state my blog views are coming from. Well, I just found out today that on BOTH my blogs, the top state is now OKLAHOMA! I know, I know...I couldn't believe it either, my own home state isn't supporting me! ;) (No, just kidding) I was shocked though, Missouri has always had the most views. Anyway, to show my appreciation to Oklahoma, I took a picture of "their" crayon! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute. :-)
It's fun taking pictures of "out of the ordinary" objects. :-)

Anonymous said...

Neat pictures, Danielle!

I have never seen an Oklahoma crayon...where did you get those from?

Hannah Burnett

Danielle said...

Hannah, I think they got the crayons while they were down in Texas...they are called uh...hold on let me look..."State Your Color: State Crayon Collection" They are pretty neat!

BigBro said...

I really like the top one!